Making a deposit with Elegro
1. Log in or register on Elegro (https://pay.elegro.eu/).
2. Log in to your account on Slbetting.com, and click on the “account balance” button.
3. Select Elegro – Crypto Currency as the payment method, choose with what coin to make the payment, and insert the desired amount of money for the deposit (currency in EUR). When you’ve done everything correctly, click on the “deposit” button.
4. Use the merchant wallet address to send the amount from your wallet to the merchant’s one. Or, you can confirm the payment by pressing “Use QR Code to pay,” and with your Elegro mobile application, you can scan the code and make the payment.
When the payment is complete, the money will be on your Slbetting.com account in a couple of minutes.
Elegro Personal Solutions FAQ
1. Is it secure to buy and sell coins?
Yes, it is. We are a licensed company. All our services are compliant with the latest AML and KYC policies. Besides, each financial operation you conduct is supported by a corresponding official document proving the purchased or sold coins' legal origin.
2. What coins can I buy or sell?
You can currently buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin.
3. How do I take a selfie for KYC?
To take a correct selfie for KYC, please follow these steps:
Position your face in front of your mobile device
Take a piece of paper and handwrite the following information on it:
- the current date;
- the name of the website;
- the last five (5) characters of your wallet address.
4. Do you accept Visa/Mastercard?
Yes, we do. We are well aware that most people prefer using credit cards to make purchases online. Therefore, we put no restrictions on credit card use so that you're able to opt for a payment method that's convenient for you.
5. How can I buy or sell crypto with your solution?
To buy or sell crypto:
- Please place an order on our website. If you want to buy crypto, pass a quick KYC procedure and get an IBAN issued in your name.
- Sign the online contract and proceed to the exchange procedure.
- Wire funds to the newly created IBAN and receive coins to your specified crypto wallet. If you want to sell crypto, enter your credentials, sign the online contract, and send crypto to the wallet, we issue it to you.
- Receive the equivalent in preferred fiat currency to your bank account.
- All you need is to follow all the instructions sent to your email.
6. Why do I have to provide documents to buy or sell coins?
We are a fully compliant, licensed company. That is why all our customers have to pass a KYC procedure that involves providing us with necessary documents. Elegro requires the documents for issuing an EU IBAN in your name.
7. What documents do I have to provide to pass a KYC procedure successfully?
You will have to submit proof of residency documents such as paid utility bills (up to 3 months old) as well as proof of identity with your photo included (passport / ID card)
8. How can I transfer regular funds to my account?
We will send you wire instructions by email once you've signed the contract.
9. Can I buy crypto with my local currency?
Currently, you can buy crypto with seven local currencies.
10. How can I track my order?
To track the order, please visit the Certified Coins page. Enter your email in the search field to see your order's details.
11. How soon can I get crypto?
You will get the coins as soon as your fiat funds hit the account and are cleared by our compliance team.
12. Can I sell crypto from an external wallet?
Yes, you can. However, you will be limited to SWIFT as a payment method. Your crypto can be exchanged for EUR or GBP, depending on your preferences.
Elegro Exchange FAQ
1. Which cryptocurrency can I buy/sell with you?
Currently, there are four significant cryptocurrencies available for you to buy and sell: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash. Elegro will add more coins to the list and provide a wider choice for you to buy/sell top cryptocurrencies safely.
2. How do I buy coins with Elegro Exchange?
With the Elegro Exchange, you buy crypto via international wire transfers. We give you an account issued in your name for smooth and failproof wires. Here'sHere's how you buy cryptos using our app:
Choose a currency you want to buy.
Use payment options provided or enter the amount you want to exchange for coins in the corresponding field. Please note, all amounts to pay are in fiat.
Use wire instructions provided to deposit the amount to your newly-created account. Please note that the sender's name has to match the recipient's name precisely.
Once the funds hit the account, we will exchange them for crypto. Elegro will add the coins to a corresponding wallet balance.
3. Which local currencies are supported by Elegro Exchange?
The app allows trading cryptocurrency with the following regular currencies:
· Australian Dollar (AUD)
· Euro (EUR)
· UK Sterling (GBP)
· UAE dirham (AED)
· Saudi Riyal (SAR)
· US Dollar (USD)
· New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
4. I want to buy Bitcoin. Do I have to create a bank account to transfer money for that?
There'sThere's no need for you to bother with that. You will receive a bank account automatically issued in your name upon the KYC procedure completion. You can use the account to transfer funds you want to exchange to bitcoins or other cryptos. Please ensure that the sender's name matches exactly the recipient's name when transferring funds.
5. How do I cash out coins with Elegro Exchange?
You can cash out coins purchased with the Elegro Exchange by selling them from within the app. To do that, please follow these steps:
- Choose an offered amount you want to sell for fiat or enter the amount in the corresponding field. Alternatively, there's an option for you to sell all the coins of the same type at once.
- Check your full name, provide a receiving account number (your local bank account supporting international wire transfers) in the corresponding field.
- Once we sell your coins, we will transfer the fiat amount to the specified account.
6. Can I sell coins I bought from another provider?
With Elegro Exchange, you can quickly sell Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash that you bought from other providers. To make it happen, you only need to add the coins to your Elegro Exchange balance by transferring them directly from the external wallet.
7. What regions do you cover?
- Go to the wallet you want to add balance to
- Hit the eye icon to view the wallet address
- Copy the address to the clipboard
- Go to the external wallet you wish to send coins from
- Paste the recipient's wallet address in the recipient box
- Send coins
- Elegro Exchange will automatically receive the coins and add them to your balance.
With Elegro Exchange, you can easily buy and sell crypto in the following countries:
8. Why do I have to pass KYC to buy cryptocurrency?
- Åland Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- Isle of Man
- New Zealand
- Saint Martin (French part)
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States
You need to pass our KYC procedure to receive an account issued in your name for smooth and secure wire transfers.
9. How do you protect my data gathered for KYC?
We comply with existing European Standards. To ensure the highest data protection level, we follow the GDPR guideline. That means you have the right to request access to your data to view it. Also, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.