Making a deposit with paysafecard
1. Log in or Register on your Paysafecard (https://www.paysafecard.com/). If you don’t have an account, please check which countries are available.
NOTE: You can make a deposit even if you don’t have an account (Check bullet number 5).
2. Log in to your account on Slbetting.com, and click on the “account balance” button.
3. Go on the “deposit” section, select your payment method and insert the desired amount of money (currency in EUR).
4. A new window will appear, and you can choose with what option to make a deposit, select pay with an account, you can log in and pay with your account.
5. You can make a deposit even if you don’t have an account. Just insert the 16 digit code from the voucher (card), which you can buy in stores, and the payment will be successful.
Making a withdrawal to paysafecard
Log in to your account and then click on “Account balance,” and select Paysafecard as the method for withdrawing funds.
Once you’ve done that, all you need to do is entering the amount you wish to withdraw and the email address of your My Paysafecard account. Please note this is not necessarily the same email as the one on your online betting account.
It usually takes up to 24 hours for the money to be released from your betting account. It will arrive within the My Paysafecard account almost instantly once your withdrawal request has been processed.
The minimum amount for withdrawal is 30 € and, while the maximum in one transaction is 2000 €.
However, you can request more than one transaction if you wish.
1. What is Paysafecard?
A Paysafecard is the leading prepaid payment card for Internet payments. With a Paysafecard, you can shop online easily and securely - you don't need to give away your data.2. How do I purchase a Paysafecard?
You can purchase Paysafecard from many retail outlets, shops, or kiosks.3. How much does Paysafecard cost?
Paysafecards are available in various denominations depending on your location. For example, in Euros, they are available in denominations of €10, €25, €50, or €75.4. How do I fund my account using Paysafecard?
5. In which currency is my card debited?
- Please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account.
- Go to the 'Profile' tab and select 'Deposit.'
- You will now see the Paysafecard logo. To select this deposit option, click on the icon.
- Enter or select your deposit amount, then click on 'Deposit.'
- We will redirect you to Paysafecard.
- Enter your 16-digit Pin (found on card) or login to mypaysafecard account and follow the instructions.
- You will then see your confirmation details.
- Click 'OK' - you will see a 'Successful Deposit Confirmation' message.
Your Paysafecard will be debited in the card currency.
6. Are there any fees associated with Paysafecard?
There is no charge for deposits made using Paysafecard.
7. How long does it take to receive the money transferred into my account?
The money will be transferred to your account instantly.
8. What is the validity period of my Paysafecard?
There is no specific validity period for the Paysafecard.
9. Can I withdraw to Paysafecard?
You may withdraw through Paysafecard provided you have deposited with your mypaysafecard account.
10. Is it safe to use Paysafecard?
Yes, Paysafecard is secure. Through a combination of transaction monitoring, SMS transaction verification for cardholders, and a dedicated anti-fraud team, Paysafecard is an entirely safe online payment method.
11. Is there a reason I cannot deposit with Paysafecard in my account currency?
Paysafecard transacts in EUR, GBP only.