Gambling should be fun. Borrowing money to play, spending more than you can afford, or using money set aside for other purposes is unwise and can lead to significant problems for yourself and others around you. Gambling is a form of entertainment and should never burden your life financially or emotionally. We believe that each player's responsibility to himself personally and loved ones is the best deterrent against addiction.
Set Deposit Limits:
Never run the risk of spending more money than you are prepared to deposit by setting yourself a ‘Deposit limit’ for 24 hours, seven days, or one month.
The deposit limit will allow you to restrict the amount of money you can deposit into your account before you gamble.
How to decrease or increase your deposit limit?
You can decrease your deposit limits at any time. We will apply that limit immediately.
If you increase your limits, they will be applied after 24 hours have passed.
Each player can request his exclusion from betting services for a specific period of 7, 14, 30, 60, and 90 days or even forever. During the self-exclusion period, the user is not allowed to participate in the games, from which he has excluded himself. Also, during the self-exclusion period, the user does not have the right to create a new account. If a new account is detected, the company will immediately deactivate it. We urge players to delete any gambling-related subscriptions or social media.b)
You may at any time, change or remove your limits. A decrease in limits will take immediate effect. If you wish to increase or remove the limitations, this will come into effect seven (7) days after your request.c)
If a player wants to be permanently excluded from our company's betting services, he should use the `Disable my account` option, which can be found in the `Limits & exclusions` section.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your (or someone else’s) life, then the following questions may help you to find out:
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone- even the fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have spent gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends, or hobbies because of your gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations, or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed or feel that you are likely to harm yourself because of your gambling?
The more you answered ‘yes’ to these questions, the more likely you are to have a severe gambling problem.
To speak to someone about this, you can contact Customer Service. There are several Support Organisations available to help with free and independent advice.
Control how much you gamble:
- Gambling, in moderation, is a leisure pursuit and not a genuine way of making money.
- Gambling is not a way of making money or to escape from problems of any kind.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose, never borrow money to gamble.
- Don’t spend more money on gambling in the hope of winning back money you’ve already lost. Never chase losses.
- Don’t gamble to escape from stress or problems.
- Keep track of the time, and monitor the amount of money spend.
- Balance your gambling with other activities.
- Ensure that you understand the odds/probabilities of winning and losing, and the rules of the games you are playing. Use the deposit and loss limit tools to help you control the amount you spend.
- If you need a break from gambling, consider setting a self-exclusion.
- It is essential to recognize if you have a gambling problem as early as possible to put preventative measures in place and get further help if needed.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or gamble with Slbetting. We require new members to declare that they are over 18 years of age, carry out age verification checks on all new accounts, and perform random age verification checks on customers using other identification forms.
Be a responsible parent and keep your eyes and ears open to be sure that no online gambling is taking place before the legal age of 18. Be aware: if your children start talking about online gaming accounts, deposits, withdrawals, etc. Start asking questions. If any gaming-related activities are saved on your child’s computer/device, kindly remove them immediately, and talk openly with your child. A responsible and caring parent is the best start to preventing underage gambling.
Be sure to protect your computer at all times.
Keep your username, password, and deposit details out of reach.
Don’t save passwords or use auto-fill on your computer.
Always log out from your Slbetting account when you stop playing.
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
- CYBER sitter filtering software allowing parents to add their sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
Suppose you or someone you know has a gambling problem. In that case, we advise that you consider assistance from one of these recognized organizations: